This member only benefit allows you to increase your visibility and sales skills, and supercharge your networking. Becoming an Ambassador is a great way to help grow your business and CCPA at the same time.
If you're interested in making connections, and supporting CCPA, become an Ambassador.
As a CCPA Ambassador, you can:
- Meet and greet attendees at CCPA events.
- Personally welcome new members.
- Represent CCPA at local community events.
- Spread the word about how CCPA helps Philadelphia businesses.
- Receive special VIP event invitations.
The CCPA Ambassador Committee is committed to welcoming CCPA members into a comfortable networking environment. The program aims to unite current and incoming members to grow the regional business community and enhance CCPA membership.
CCPA Ambassadors will attend a variety of meetings and events to assist with guiding new members through their initial, often-overwhelming, networking experience. Dedicated Ambassadors will be able to share their regional expertise and gain exposure for their companies. As Ambassadors initiate introductory conversations, the members will feel welcomed by the CCPA membership and acknowledged by the business community. These devoted volunteers become resources to help inexperienced members increase their business in Philadelphia and within the association.
The program is mutually beneficial to the Ambassadors as it offers great personal and business opportunities and expands their own business network and creditability within the organization.
Ambassadors are volunteers and do not have fiduciary/legal responsibilities or oversight and do not make organizational decisions.
The Ambassador committee ranges from 10-20 members, representing executives, leaders and representatives from a broad range of CCPA member organizations. A volunteer chair and CCPA staff coordinates committee activities.
- Ambassadors have the opportunity to show members how their companies are steadfast advocates of regional business development.
- Ambassadors have an opportunity to add to and diversify their own business network.
- Ambassadors are recognized at specific CCPA events and included in newsletter items, displaying their commitment and business growth to the CCPA membership.
- Ambassadors receive opportunities for discounted event tickets throughout the year.
- Ambassadors commit to one year on the committee.
- For each six-month period, attendance may be required at one Member Meet and Greet event, one networking event and all Ambassador Committee meetings.
- Ambassadors serve at CCPA events to meet, greet and engage new members.
- Ambassadors will call at least two new members on a quarterly basis to welcome them and address any issues new members may have.
Ambassadors must be CCPA members in good standing and be fully aware of CCPA’s mission and events. Participation in the Ambassador Committee will be reviewed annually. Fellow Ambassadors may nominate committee Chair. The position is re-evaluated each year.
Apply to Become an Ambassador!